Dungeon Crawl Classic RPG - Core Rulebook (Doug Kovacs Cover Limited Edition) VO
Goodman GamesLangue : Anglais
Référence : GMG5070Z
OUVRAGE EN ANGLAIS
Glory & Gold Won by Sorcery & Sword
You’re no hero.
You’re an adventurer: a reaver, a cutpurse, a heathen-slayer, a tight-lipped warlock guarding long-dead secrets. You seek gold and glory, winning it with sword and spell, caked in the blood and filth of the weak, the dark, the demons, and the vanquished. There are treasures to be won deep underneath, and you shall have them.
Return to the glory days of fantasy with the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game. Adventure as 1974 intended you to, with modern rules grounded in the origins of sword & sorcery. Fast play, cryptic secrets, and a mysterious past await you: turn the page…
New with the 7th Printing:
- Free PDF with print purchase (digital code printed on inside cover of book).
- Sewn-in satin ribbon bookmark in hardcover edition.
- A new mini-adventure in the back, Yddgrrl’s Maze, which replaces The Abbott of the Woods mini-adventure from the previous printing.
- 24 new pages at the back (bringing total length to 504 pages), which include a DCC photo gallery including photos of our Gen Con tournament winners, 8 pages of quick reference tables, plot summaries for the DCC module line, and more.
This limited edition features cover art by Sanjulian.
Nous vous conseillons également...
- 55,99€Dungeon Crawl Classic RPG - Annual VO
- 11,50€Dungeon Crawl Classic RPG - Lankhmar - #3 Acting Up in Lankhmar VO
- 11,50€Dungeon Crawl Classic RPG - Lankhmar - #8 The Land of Eight Cities VO
- 11,50€Dungeon Crawl Classic RPG - Lankhmar - #10 Unholy Night in Lankhmar VO