Starfinder Adventure Path #27: Deceivers' Moon (The Threefold Conspiracy 3 of 6) VO
PaizoLangue : Anglais
Référence : PZO7227
ISBN : 978-1-64078-222-8
Couverture souple, 64 pages couleurs
OUVRAGE EN ANGLAIS
Don't Trust Your Friends
After escaping with the help of their Steward allies, the heroes begin to trek back to the Pact Worlds. However, they soon discover that their previous captors might still be hunting them-and their rescuers hold dark secrets of their own!
This Starfinder Adventure Path volume continues The Threefold Conspiracy Adventure Path and includes:
• “Deceivers' Moon,” a Starfinder adventure for 5th-level characters, by Jason Tondro.
• A discourse on the insidious shapechanging aliens known as reptoids, by Jason Tondro.
• A collection of advanced starships built and flown by factions of the Unseen, by Diego Valdez.
• An archive of alien creatures, including a dragon that collects conspiracy theories and a cloud of flesh-eating robotic insects, by Kim Frandsen, Jessica Ross, and Jason Tondro.
• Statistics and deck plans for a gray monitor capsule, by Jason Tondro, plus a glimpse of an abandoned research facility, by Robert Goode.
Nous vous conseillons également...
- 29,99€Starfinder Adventure Path #26: Flight of the Sleepers (The Threefold Conspiracy 2 of 6) VO
- 29,99€Starfinder Adventure Path #28: The Hollow Cabal (The Threefold Conspiracy 4 of 6) VO
- 29,99€Starfinder Adventure Path #25: The Chimera Mystery (The Threefold Conspiracy 1 of 6) VO
- 9,99€Set de dés - Starfinder Threefold Conspiracy Dice Set