Spire RPG: Core Book (2nd Edition) VO
Rowan Rook & DecardLangue : Anglais
Référence : ROW001
ISBN : 978-0-9963765-5-6
couverture cartonnée, 220 pages couleurs
OUVRAGE EN ANGLAIS
You are a dark elf. Your home, the towering city of Spire, was occupied by the high elves two hundred years ago. Now, you have joined a secret organisation known as the Ministry, a paramilitary cult with a single aim – to overthrow the cruel high elves and restore the drow as the rightful rulers of the city.
What – or who – will you sacrifice to achieve your aims? Will you evade the attention of the authorities, or end up shot in the street like so many before you?
Spire is a 220-page book which contains:
- A quick and easy D10 system that lets you tell stories of brutal rebellion
- Details on the districts, factions and personalities that make up Spire – the frozen high elf kingdom of Amaranth, the lawless undercity of Red Row, the mysterious Mortician sect and the bleeding hole in reality known as the Heart
- Ten character classes, including the vagabond Knight, the sorcerer-artist Idol and the arachnid nurse Midwife
- Multiple extra advances to sculpt your character, allowing them to learn the hidden magicks of the Ministry, fall back on their military training, or devote their existence to a mad cannibal king who lives under an abandoned warehouse
- A gamesmastery chapter, written with an eye to help you craft conspiracies and power structures that your players can topple, subvert or be consumed by
- Over fifty illustrations by the tremendously talented Adrian Stone
Nous vous conseillons également...
- 6,90€Spire RPG: Blood and Dust VO
- 6,90€Spire RPG: Eidolon Sky VO
- 9,90€Spire RPG: Black Magic VO
- 39,90€Spire RPG: Strata VO