Return to Freeport (PFRPG) VO
Green RoninLangue : Anglais
Référence : GRR1915
ISBN : 978-1-934547-89-2
couverture souple, 168 pages, couleurs
LIVRE EN ANGLAIS
A mysterious plague of curses spreads across the infamous City of Adventure. When a small band of brave new heroes steps up to investigate, they find themselves facing a tide of insidious plots that promises the end of Freeport itself—at the hands of its ancient enemies.
Designed to take four characters from 1st to 12th-level, Return to Freeport will turn a party of wet-behind-the-ears heroes into a crew of salty veterans. Inside this campaign-launching super-adventure, you’ll find:
- Six interconnected adventures crafted by veteran game designers and gathered here for the first time: Curse of the Brine Witch, by Patrick O'Duffy; The Abyssinial Chain, by Crystal Frasier; Storming the Razor Caves, by Stephen Radney-MacFarland; The Freebooter’s City, by Jody Macgregor; A Storm of Sails, by David N. Ross; and Traitor’s End by Jason Keeley.
- Full stat blocks for over forty new NPCs and monsters, including the dire prawn, fighting cockerel, and mermedusa.
- Deck plans and stats to give you full command of the Eth Abaddon, a mystical sailing ship driven by a powerful air elemental.
- Sidebars and handouts providing rumors, lore, and other important information to characters who possess Knowledge (Local) and/or seek to Gather Information.
- Simplified rules for naval combat, offering a streamlined option for ship-to-ship engagements.
Designed for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and Freeport City of Adventure