Star Trek Adventures - Sciences Division Supplemental Sourcebook VO
ModiphiusLangue : Anglais
Référence : MUH051065
ISBN : 978-1-910132-89-0
couverture cartonnée, 134 pages couleurs
OUVRAGE EN ANGLAIS
"IT IS THE UNKNOWN THAT DEFINES OUR EXISTENCE. WE ARE CONSTANTLY SEARCHING, NOT JUST FOR ANSWERS TO OUR QUESTIONS, BUT FOR NEW QUESTIONS."
- COMMANDER BENJAMIN SISKO
The Sciences Division supplemental rulebook provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of new material for use in Star Trek Adventures for characters in the sciences division.
The Sciences Division supplemental rulebook includes:
Detailed description of the sciences division, covering both the science and medical departments, Starfleet Exploratory Division, Starfleet Science, and Starfleet Medical.
- An expanded list of Talents and Focuses for science and medical characters, as well as new character creation choices for cybernetic and genetic enhancements.
- Guidance on creating truly strange and unique alien species, as well as advice on including spatial anomalies,parallel universes, the Q, and time travel in your adventures.
- A list of medical equipment and pharmaceuticals, and rules for their inclusion in Star Trek Adventures.
- Advice on creating plot components that focus on their scientific and medical Player Characters, as well as information on including counselors in a campaign.
- Rules for creating new, truly alien species, introducing hazardous and hostile environments into scenes, and new mechanics for suffering or curing diseases.
- Detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Science and Medicine focused NPCs and Supporting Characters, including Carol Marcus, Noonian Soong, and Zephram Cochrane.
The Star Trek Adventures supplementary rulebooks and sourcebooks require the Star Trek Adventures core rulebook in order to play.