Pathfinder Adventure Path #137: The City Outside of Time (Return of the Runelords 5 of 6) VO
PaizoLangue : Anglais
Référence : PZO90137
ISBN : 978-1-64078-098-9
Softcover, 96 pages, full color
OUVRAGE EN ANGLAIS
OUVRAGE EN ANGLAIS
Frozen in Time!
With the discovery that Runelord Alaznist has tampered with the past and set into motion devastating transformations of the timeline, the heroes must embark upon a truly dangerous and desperate gambit. Since historical texts and their own memories have been altered, the lore hidden within a time-trapped city may hold the only clues as to which events of the ancient past Alaznist has targeted. If the heroes can isolate these events, they may have a chance to correct them, but before they can even reach this repository of lore, they must brave a shadowy god's realm and find a way to enter a city that has been cut off from time itself!
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Return of the Runelords Adventure Path and includes:
- "The City Outside of Time," a Pathfinder adventure for 14th-level characters, by Amanda Hamon Kunz.
- Rules and backgrounds for several powerful magic artifacts from ancient Thassilon, by Mikko Kallio.
- An examination of the sadistic and shadowy pantheon of kyton demagogues, by Gregory Hanigan.
- A bestiary of monsters, including the time-racked undead spirits known as chronogeists, the frozen libitinarii kytons, planar dragons from Abaddon and Nirvana, and the powerful kyton demagogue Inkariax, by John Compton and Amanda Hamon Kunz.
Nous vous conseillons également...
- 29,90€Pathfinder Adventure Path #135: Runeplague (Return of the Runelords 3 of 6) VO
- 29,90€Pathfinder Adventure Path #138: Rise of New Thassilon (Return of the Runelords 6 of 6) VO
- 25,90€Pathfinder Pawns - Return of the Runelords Pawn Collection VO
- 9,90€Set de dés - Translucent Teal/White CHX23815 (boite de 36d6)