Pathfinder Campaign Setting - Construct Handbook VO
PaizoLangue : Anglais
Référence : PZO92104
ISBN : 978-1-60125-989-9
softcover, 96 pages, full color
OUVRAGE EN ANGLAIS
We Have the Technology!
Mortals have been obsessed with replicating life through metal and magic, and from their great labors have come all manner of constructs. The secrets to creating these marvels are usually reserved for the powerful and skilled, but now they are finally revealed! Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Construct Handbook opens the book on the powerful knowledge to create constructs and reveals never-before-seen clockworks, golems, and robots. Within these pages, you'll find:
- Information on how to build a construct, as well as new modifications for your constructs.
- Archetypes for characters who assemble or fight constructs, such as the construct caller, who builds constructs from planar energies.
- New magic items that assist with both the creation of constructs and their destruction.
- More than a dozen new constructs of all types, including clockwork goblins, gladiator robots, sand golems, and the powerful and enigmatic automatons.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Construct Handbook is intended for use with the Pathfinder campaign setting, but it can be easily adapted to any fantasy world.
Nous vous conseillons également...
29,90€24,90€Pathfinder Campaign Setting - Distant Realms VO
- 15,90€Pathfinder Player Companion: Martial Arts Handbook VO
- 16,90€Dungeons & Dragons RPG 5th Edition - Monster Cards Challenge 6-16 VO
- 26,90€Dungeons & Dragons RPG 5th Edition - Monster Cards Challenge 0-5 VO