Pathfinder Adventure Path #135: Runeplague (Return of the Runelords 3 of 6) VO
PaizoLangue : Anglais
Référence : PZO90135
ISBN : 978-1-64078-079-8
Date de sortie : 17/10/2018
Softcover, 96 pages, full color
OUVRAGE EN ANGLAIS
Varisia has long survived in the footprint of the ancient nation of Thassilon, but now the powerful runelords who once ruled that realm are waking from their centuries-long slumber, hurtling this frontier nation—and the entire world—toward great danger. The latest manifestation of peril facing Varisia's newest group of heroes is a hideous plague that threatens to spill into the streets of Magnimar and spread to the other major cities of the region, transforming beggar and prince alike into slavering monsters. Which of the runelords might rise next, and are all of them equally dangerous? Could some of them even become the heroes' allies? And what is causing a series of strange visions and otherworldly invaders to haunt and harry the heroes?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Return of the Runelords Adventure Path and includes:
- "Runeplague," a Pathfinder adventure for 8th-level characters, by Richard Pett.
- Details on the vile faith and horrific cults of Yamasoth, the Polymorph Plague, by Jason Keeley.
- An exploration of the legends and true natures of magic pools around Golarion, by Eleanor Ferron.
- A bestiary of monsters, including the artistic yet alien ashullian, a disturbing manifestation of grim emotion known as the misery siktempora, and the eerily silent kasthezvi, by Mike Kimmel, Andrew Mullen, Richard Pett, and Jeffrey Swank.
Nous vous conseillons également...
- 8,90€Genesys Roleplaying Game - Foes of Terrinoth Adversary Deck VO
- 29,90€Pathfinder Adventure Path #138: Rise of New Thassilon (Return of the Runelords 6 of 6) VO
- 29,90€Pathfinder Adventure Path #136: Temple of the Peacock Spirit (Return of the Runelords 4 of 6) VO
- 8,90€Genesys Roleplaying Game - Denizens of Terrinoth Adversary Deck VO