Pathfinder Campaign Setting - Distant Realms VO
PaizoLangue : Anglais
Référence : PZO92109
ISBN : 978-1-64078-046-0
softcover, 64 pages full color
OUVRAGE EN ANGLAIS
Planar Urban Sprawl
Before the first inklings of civilization rose up upon the mortal world, magnificent cities already existed within the vast corners of the multiverse. Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Distant Realms offers a look into six of these extraplanar cities that are ripe for exploration by planar travelers. Each entry includes a full-page map and a stat block for the city, a history of the city and its current major players, and a gazetteer of the city's most interesting locales. Within these pages, you'll find details about the following cities, and more:
- The darkly perfect city of Dis, home of the First King Dispater and his fiendish court.
- The isle of Yulgamot, a haven of flowing time within the ageless seas of the Astral Plane.
- The trade hub of Shadow Absalom, lit by the mysterious Glare and ringed by an ocean of dust.
- The philosophical haven of Basrakal, where outsiders aid each other to defy their own natures.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Distant Realms is intended for use with the Pathfinder campaign setting, but it can be easily adapted to any fantasy world.
Nous vous conseillons également...
- 24,90€Pathfinder Campaign Setting - Construct Handbook VO
- 49,90€Starfinder - Armory VO
- 9,50€Casus Belli #25
19,90€13,90€13th Age Fantasy RPG - Book of Demons VO