Pathfinder Adventure Path #124: City in the Deep (Ruins of Azlant 4 of 6) (PFRPG) VO
Rupture de stock
PaizoLangue : Anglais
Référence : PZO90124
ISBN : 978-1-60125-288-2
Softcover, 96 pages, full color
OUVRAGE EN ANGLAIS
Death in the Depths
On the trail of an ancient enemy, the heroes seek more information in a merfolk city teeming with intrigue just beneath the waves. They arrive to find a group of deep merfolk claiming that the city is in the path of a destructive sea monster. But this warning is nothing more than a ruse for the campaign's villain to uncover the location to a secret Azlanti military laboratory. The adventurers must carefully maneuver the social currents of the underwater city and unravel dangerous intrigue to get to the bottom of the merfolk's plot and discover where the ancient enemy is headed so they can stop it.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Ruins of Azlant Adventure Path and includes:
- "City in the Deep," a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 10th-level characters, by Amber E. Scott.
- A gazetteer of Talasantri, an underwater city populated by aquatic elves, merfolk, and other aquatic humanoids on the floor of the Arcadian Ocean, by Amber E. Scott.
- An ecology of the graceful and mysterious merfolk, by Amber E. Scott.
- An investigation into the reclusive elves of the Mordant Spire and a look at some of the tools they use when patrolling lost Azlant, by Mikko Kallio.
- A collection of dangerous monsters, by Alex Greenshields, Mark Moreland, Tim Nightengale, and Amber E. Scott.
Nous vous conseillons également...
- 29,90€Pathfinder Adventure Path #121: The Lost Outpost (Ruins of Azlant 1 of 6) (PFRPG) VO
- 9,90€Set de dés - Pathfinder Ruins of Azlant
- 29,90€Pathfinder Adventure Path #122: Into the Shattered Continent (Ruins of Azlant 2 of 6) (PFRPG) VO
- 29,90€Pathfinder Adventure Path #123: The Flooded Cathedral (Ruins of Azlant 3 of 6) (PFRPG) VO