13th Age Fantasy RPG - High Magic & Low Cunning : Battle Scenes for Five Icons + Map Folio VO
Pelgrane PressLangue : Anglais
Référence : PEL13A11 / PEL13A11M
ISBN : 978-1-908983-24-4
192 pages, B&W
OUVRAGE ET CARTES EN ANGLAIS
Ce lot contient High Magic & Low Cunning et le Map Folio associé.
High Magic & Low Cunning: Battle Scenes for Five Icons brings you 45 challenging and memorable sets of battles, against enemies connected to the Orc Lord, Prince of Shadows, Archmage, High Druid, and The Three. Drop these fights into your game at every tier of play from adventurer to epic, and bring them to life with gorgeous maps by our expert cartographers.
With High Magic & Low Cunning, you can:
- Give the PCs compelling reasons to fight based on their icon relationships, their stories, and your campaign
- Pit them against NPCs and monsters whose icon connections make them meaningful opponents—not just random foes
- Use traps and terrain to provide a challenging environment with opportunities for clever tactics
- Unleash all-new monsters on the PCs, along with new magic items to wield in battle.
- Easily adjust battles to make them easier, or harder
- Use the provided storylines to link each battle to the ones that come after, taking the PCs from one full heal-up to the next using only the battles in the set – with room to expand on these stories to fill multiple sessions of gameplay.
From a white-knuckle white-water ride past orcish hordes, to abseiling kobolds and a perilous magical cloud fortress, High Magic & Low Cunning takes your players on an unforgettable journey to adventure.
The High Magic & Low Cunning Map Folio brings you 45 maps from High Magic & Low Cunning – Battle Scenes for Five Icons, in glorious full color by expert cartographers!
The Map Folio includes:
- Player-facing maps for exciting battles in a mad wizard’s lair, an underground fighting arena, an active volcano, and more
- GM-only versions of each map with the encounter title, High Magic and Low Cunning page references, monster positions, and hidden terrain features
- A full index so you can easily cross-reference the maps with scenes in High Magic & Low Cunning
Why run a straightforward, stand-up battle when you can make the PCs dodge bursts of lava, swing on vines across a deep gorge, or fight the animated contents of a wizard’s laboratory gone berserk? Get the High Magic & Low Cunning Map Folio—your players will thank you for it, once their characters have stopped burning, falling, or being pummeled by a living hat rack.
Nous vous conseillons également...
12,90€7,90€13th Age Fantasy RPG - The Strangling Sea VO 39,90€27,90€13th Age Fantasy RPG - Bestiary VO 25,50€17,90€13th Age Fantasy RPG - Master's screen and Ressource book VO 19,90€13,90€13th Age Fantasy RPG - Shadows of Eldolan VO