[Occasion] Pathfinder Adventure Path - Kingmaker 1-6 VO
PaizoLangue : Anglais
6 volumes de 96 pages, couverture souple
OUVRAGES D'OCCASION ANGLAIS - TRÈS BON ÉTAT
Attention : Ces ouvrages en occasion ne seront ni repris, ni échangés, ni remboursés !
Ce lot comprend les 6 volumes de la campagne Kingmaker en VO, épuisés chez l'éditeur.
The land rush is on! Sent south by Brevoy, the heroes have the unenviable task of venturing into the infamous Stolen Lands and annexing the territory, facing down monsters, bandits, and worse. It's hard enough to conquer territory—but does a ragtag band of adventures have what it takes to found and defend a burgeoning kingdom from the terrors of the wild?
The Kingmaker Adventure Path takes the heroes from encounters with mysterious bandit lords and barbaric raiders through the trials and tribulations of developing and defending their new settlement in the notoriously lawless River Kingdoms. Yet when war comes to the Stolen Lands in earnest, it's up the heroes to take up a mystical blade and stand tall against the horrors of man, beast, and strange creatures more dangerous than either...
Pathfinder Adventure Path is the premiere monthly resource for your fantasy roleplaying campaign. Every month, the Pathfinder Adventure Path brings you a new installment of a 6-part series of interconnected quests that together create a fully developed plot of sweeping scale and epic challenges. In each volume of the Pathfinder Adventure Path, you'll meet nuanced characters, visit fantastical locations, face deadly foes, and learn ever more about nefarious plots and an incredible world forged by some of the most popular authors and artists in fantasy gaming. What's more, each Adventure Path also comes complete with new monsters, detailed supplementary chapters on important topics and locations, and fiction in the Pathfinder's Journal—everything you need to make your campaign rich, detailed, and engaging.
- Stolen Land : (1 of 6) : Can the heroes explore the lawless wilds of the Stolen Lands and defeat monsters and bandits in order to lay the foundations for a new kingdom? Also includes a gazetteer of the icy frontier kingdom of Brevoy, new rules for wilderness exploration, and the beginning of a misguided new adventure for disgraced noble scion and would-be Pathfinder Ollix Kaddar in the Pathfinder's Journal.
- Rivers Run Red : (2 of 6) : As stewards of a fledgling kingdom, the heroes find themselves responsible for guarding their settlers against monstrous threats that resent civilization's latest encroachment. Also includes new rules for running cities and nations; insights into the faith of Erastil, God of the Hunt; and an undercover expedition into a different kind of nunnery in the Pathfinder's Journal.
- The Varnhold Vanishing (3 of 6): The town of Varnhold has vanished, and only the heroes can unlock the secret of its disappearance before their own settlement suffers the same mysterious calamity. Also includes a gazetteer of the distant fallen empire of Iobaria, six new sites of Stolen Lands adventure by Ed Greenwood, and an illustration of the high price of gallantry in the Pathfinder's Journal.
- Blood for Blood (4 of 6) : An incursion by merciless barbarians sends the heroes searching for a lost blade that may mean the difference between their settlement's survival and its conquest. Also includes information on the frog-men known as boggards and lost relics of the Stolen Lands, plus the perils of gambling with a leucrotta in the Pathfinder's Journal.
- War of the River Kings (5 of 6) : War comes to the Stolen Lands as the PCs, barbarians, bandit kings, and fey monsters all vie for the ultimate prize—total dominion! Also includes details on the bandit town of Pitax and the church of Gorum, God of War, as well as gladiatorial combat in the Pathfinder's Journal.
- Sound of a Thousand Screams (6 of 6) : A deranged fey seeks to claim the Stolen Lands once and for all by melding it with the alien and fantastic realm of the First World! Also includes a gazetteer of the First World, guidelines for expanding your kingdom beyond the scope of the Adventure Path, and a shocking battlefield revelation for Ollix Kaddar in the Pathfinder's Journal.
Nous vous conseillons également...
25,00€10,00€[Occasion] Drakonia VO 25,00€5,00€[OCCASION / DEF] Pathfinder JdR - Manuel des joueurs (version de poche)
- 250,00€[Occasion] Pathfinder Adventure Path - Carrion Crown 1-6 VO
30,00€22,50€[Ouvrage] Babylon 5 - A Call to Arms : Babylon 5 Space Combat VO