Numenéra RPG - Weird Discoveries VO
Monte Cook GamesLangue : Anglais
Référence : PSIMCG065
ISBN : 978-1-939979-33-9
LIVRE EN ANGLAIS
What’s the hardest part of running a game? It has to be the prep. GMs often commit hours to preparation before the first minute of Play - one of the biggest stumbling blocks to getting campaigns rolling. But what if running a great game didn't require any more time for the GM than it does for the players?
Weird Discoveries makes prepping for an RPG no more difficult or time consuming than setting up a board game, while showcasing the wonder, mystery, and awe of the Ninth World. This is a must-have for beginning and veteran Numenera GMs.
These aren't adventure seeds - they're complete adventures in an innovative format that requires minimal prep. Run them as one-shots, or drop them into your ongoing campaign when you don't have time to prep your own adventures. You can even run them together as a campaign for months of effortless play!
Weird Discoveries includes:
- Ten weird and wondrous adventures, with maps, NPCs, and all the details you expect.
- A whole new format for adventures that addresses the needs of GMs who don't have time ot read the whole thing before sitting down to play.
- A Ninth World serial killer hunt, technological ruins to explore, machines rewriting organic life, ancient mysteries, and much, much more.
- Great advice on running adventures with little or no prep.
- Twenty beautiful, full-color Show 'Em illustrations, to reveal to players during the adventures.
- Six pregenerated, illustrated characters, ready to play.
- A rules cheat sheet to make things run even more smoothly.
Nous vous conseillons également...
- 36,95€Star Wars - Force et Destinée : Kit d'initiation
- 29,90€Numenéra - Options de personnage
- 39,90€Numenéra - Compendium Technologique
- 25,00€Numenéra - Guide du Joueur