Zobeck Gazetteer Volume 2 - Dwarves of the Ironcrags (Midgard Campaign Setting d20) VO
Rupture de stock
Kobold PressLangue : Anglais
Référence : OPDDIRON
ISBN : N/A
LIVRE EN ANGLAIS
The second in the Zobeck Gazetteer series takes us up into the heights of the Ironcrag Mountains, where dwarves master rune magic, forge powerful new magic, and keep dark secrets in somewhat Masonic secret societies.
TOUGHER THAN MOUNTAINS
More than taciturn miners and miserly smiths, the dwarves of Zobeck have a richly varied culture that includes slavers, secretive fraternal orders, and magical blades containing the souls of the dead.
The Dwarves of the Ironcrags Gazetteer describes all these aspects of Zobeck dwarven culture and more:
- Descriptions of all the dwarven cantons, including those that were lost
- An examination of dwarven society, from bride-prices to the dwarven view of slavery
- The Most Honorable and Righteous Fraternal Order of Illuminated Brothers, a secretive fraternal order, complete with prestige classes
- The Kariv, a downtrodden group of wandering nomads often welcome among the dwarves
- Dwarven magic, including new spells and magic items of dwarven and derro creation
- A bestiary containing nine new monsters and templates.
- Full heraldry and a regional map of the Cantons
Produced through the open design process, this book has been reviewed and playtested by your fellow gamers before ever seeing print. Better design means better gaming.
By Wolfgang Baur, Michael Furlanetto, Brandon Hodge, Joshua Stevens, and Open Design Patrons
Nous vous conseillons également...
29,90€19,90€Pathfinder Bag - Year of the Demon
- 5,00€Numenéra - Carte du 9e Monde
24,90€10,00€Sword & Sorcery K9 - Elemental Moon (d20) VO
- 5,00€Starfinder VF - Carte Poster du Système