Cookies

Utilisation des cookies

Pour le bon fonctionnement du site, nous utilisons des cookies techniques qui permettent de gérer votre connexion.
Nous utilisons des cookies Google Analytics pour le suivi anonyme de la navigation. Vous pouvez désactiver ces derniers à tout moment ici.

Confirmation

Par défaut, nous conservons votre acceptation durant 13 mois.
Gérez vos cookies ici.

Personnaliser

Black Book Éditions, le site de référence des jeux de rôle

Warhammer Age of Sigmar , le JDR 68

Forums > Jeux de rôle

Voici des news toutes fraiches:

25MAR/19 Off

Age of Sigmar – Doomseeker Reveal!

Today we’re revealing a new Archetype for the Age of Sigmar Roleplaying Game, the mighty Doomseeker!

#MortalRealmsMonday

Redemption or Death

Oathsworn to leave your home and never return, you travel the Mortal Realms in search of redemption or death.

The unbreakable oaths of the Fyreslayers are legendary and the Doomseeker epitomises their stubborn sense of honour. No one knows what could drive a Duardin to swear an oath so mighty as to banish them from their own lodge and nor would any who have sworn such an oath ever say, for a Doomseeker is as reticent as they are proud. Some speculate that they are warriors who have disgraced themselves in battle, that they are the sole survivors of a destroyed lodge, or atoning for some familial guilt. Others whisper that this is the fate of an Auric Runeson who fails to rise to Runefather and refuses to bend the knee to a brother. What is true is that Doomseekers had lives before swearing their oaths. While their skills may be a little rusty, a Doomseeker may still surprise their adventuring companions with an unexpected musical talent, pausing to mend a broken down wagon, or haggling with a street vendor like an experienced merchant.

‘You killed it! Who asked for your bloody help?’

- Lugash, son of no Runefather, scion of no lodge

A Doomseeker fears no death, only disgrace, and will never back down from a confrontation without a good reason. Their constant spoiling for a fight will eventually drive long-suffering companions to despair, but most will tolerate it for the sheer brawn and berserker fury they bring to a party. While their companions may never know what drives the Doomseeker in their self-destructive quest, it is this goal that shapes their actions above all else. They could be seeking an ancient treasure that
once belonged to Grimnir, a Chaos champion on whom to mete vengeance, or they could simply have banished themselves over a point of principle, an issue of honour that will be erased only in death.

In Play

Doomseekers are mighty warriors with nothing left to lose. In battle they are terrifying to behold, throwing themselves at their enemies with wild abandon. If you chose to play a Doomseeker you will be a force to be reckoned with in combat. But Doomseekers are more than just barbarians lusting for battle — something in their past set them on this course. This event will fuel a lot of the roleplaying aspect of a Doomseeker and can lead to some dramatic and often tragic moments in play.

Behind the Design

Looking at the Fyreslayers as a faction, there is no shortage of able bodied warriors. When we were trying to decide who to include in the AoSRPG we looked at what archetype would provide the most roleplaying potential. We initially envisioned using the Vulkite Berzerker, but found that the Doomseeker already came equipped with a juicy storyhook. Having to ask yourself why your character was exiled gives players a really strong starting point when playing a new character.

What Next

Over the next few weeks we will reveal more Archetypes for the Age of Sigmar RPG. We’ll also look at how the factions of the Mortal Realms come into play and show off even more new artwork. Be sure to sign up to our newsletter so you don’t miss out! You can also join us over on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Filed under: NewsComments Off

25MAR/19 Off

Age of Sigmar Update!

Have you met the six bold adventurers defending the Mortal Realms in the name of Sigmar?

• The Knight-Questor
  • Warpriest
  • Grphy-Hound
  • Endrinrigger
  • Kurnoth Hunter
  • Tidecaster

Age of Sigmar RPG is due in 2019. Check back for regular updates!

In case you missed our last major update find it here.

Comment ça se place Warhammer AoS RPG par rapport à Warhammer RPG v4 ?

ça va faire 2 warhammer "Fantasy" concurrent non ?

Ce message a reçu 1 réponse de
  • Dohnar
Pirox

Oui, c'est deux univers vaguement apparenté, Age of Sigmar est sûrement plus héroïque et high fantasy.

• Spark5262

pas d'accord

Dohnar

Très vaguement apparentés, au point que je doute de la pertinence du terme "concurrence". Âge of Sigmar est une rupture par rapport à ce qui avait été construit via le vieux monde de Warhammer "classique". Rupture = détracteurs en masse.

Je suis perso assez curieux de ce qui va sortir et vais suivre le developpement de l'affaire, en espérant un truc très débridé avec un niveau de puissance et de fantasy trois marches plus hautes que le Med Fan historique.

[EDTI] Et en plus d'univers différents, petite précision qui a son importance :

This news follows Cubicle 7’s announcement of the fourth edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. These two games will be independent game lines with different rulesets.

Effectivement à surveiller.

Moi qui joue pas mal à du WH40K Deathwatch où mes PJ incarnent des brutes Space Marine, Age of sigmar me fait penser un peu à ce côté là mais relatif au Wharhammer "Classique"...

Après, c'est toujours pareil, c'est le portefeuille qui fait la gueule ... du bon business avant tout content

L'annonce du jdr AOS par Cublicle7 date un peu quand même ...

https://www.facebook.com/Cubicle7Entertainment/photos/a.391837227551716.83375.334718073263632/1262236570511773/?type=3&theater

C'était sensé sortir en 2018 par contre.

Et il était annoncé entre autre :

Warhammer Age of Sigmar is Games Workshop’s epic tale of heroes, gods and monsters fighting a desperate battle for the fate of the Mortal Realms.

This news follows Cubicle 7’s announcement of the fourth edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay for release in 2017. These two games will be independent game lines with different rulesets.

Donc WHB reste fidèle à lui même et AOS est plus dans l'épique.

Le Age of Sigmar ne me tente pas du tout (end of time m'est resté en travers de la gorge). De toute façon je suis beaucoup trop fan du vieux monde pour jouer à un autre warhammer :p

• Grphy-Hound

C'est une faute de frappe ou la bestiolle a juste un nom imprononçable, façon certaines créations de HPL ou Moorkock ?

(je ne connais pas du tout AoS)

• JeromeR
Sauriak

Sur l'image, je lis "gryph" (comme gryphon), pas "grphy".

Faute de frappe de l'auteur.

Jeu de mots. Gryphon / gryph hound...

Apparemment on pourra jouer un chien ??? Un chien magique avec un bec mais un chien ? Il est listé en tant qu'aventurier, j'ai un doute.

C'est le familier du premier personnage de la liste.

Il est listé sous "Have you met the six bold adventurers ", son descriptif le défini comme son familier mais rien n'indique qu'il n'est pas joué puisque décrit comme aventurier. Ok, c'est un brin tiré par les cheveux mais pourquoi lister le compagnon dans ce qui ressemble à des exemples d'archétypes ?

• Spark5262
Sehkmy

Il est possible que ce soit lié au système de combat dont il me semble que l'on ne connait rien. L'utilisation du D6 en tout cas le raprocherait d'AOS le jeu de bataille, du coup les "six bold adventurers" pourraient être l'équivalent des unités/fig à gérer d'où l'orientation de la présentation.... On va peut-être vers un jeu hybride fig/rôle dans la continuté des derniers jeux plateaux/fig AOS.

[EDIT] Donc je pense qu'effectivement on poura jouer un Gryph-Hound

• MASTER
Spark5262

Wrath & Glory se joue aussi avec des D6, est ce la continuité du JdP WH40K?

Voici la toute première mise à jour de AoS JDR (qui était parue avant celle que j ai rapporté ici):

"Howdy folks,

My name is Emmet Byrne, I’m the Producer for Age of Sigmar, Adventures in Middle-earth and The One Ring here at Cubicle 7.

We’ve been a bit quiet on news for the Age of Sigmar Roleplaying Game (AoSRPG if you’re fancy), so I wanted to let everyone know we are working on it steadily behind the scenes. While I can’t give away too much now, I will have some big news to share in the coming weeks.

What I can say is that the AoSRPG will have a brand new rules system built from the ground up to reflect roleplaying in the Mortal Realms. The system uses d6 dice pools and players will choose from Archetypes during character creation. One of our key goals is to make the system accessible to new players so we have built "Archetypes" to choose from during character creation. These give you more focused starting options in order to make it less daunting for new players, but after that the game opens up completely as you explore and advance. We’ll be starting with the forces of Order, but we have plans for more "unconventional" heroes in future products.

All updates will be posted here on our blog, on Cubicle 7's platforms and you can also find me on twitter @Emmetation where I share some of my wandering thoughts as we write and develop the game. The folks on the Ratcatcher’s Guild (the Warhammer Fantasy Discord) have also been kind enough to create the "aosrpg" room for us in there.

All the best

Emmet"

AoS est différent de WH4. Le Vieux Monde n 'est plus. Archaon l'Elu des Dieux, Seigneur de la Fin des Temps est passé par là. (La raison est purement une question de droit de propriété).

Les mortels ont fui leur monde en destruction par des bulles en suivant leur Champion et Dieux. Les Royaumes de Magie sont devenus les Royaumes Mortels. Sigmar dirige celui des Cieux. Les elfes et les nains sont devenus les aelfs et duardins. Les tueurs sont les Fyreslayers. Eux et les humains non chaotiques sont du coté de L'Ordre:

Les forces de l’Ordre sont le rempart des Royaumes Mortels face au Chaos. L’Ordre est une alliance informelle entre peuples libres des Royaumes – humains, aelfs et duardins, au côté des inflexibles défenseurs de la loi tels que les Stormcast Eternals de Sigmar, des forces plus exotiques comme les Sylvaneths d’Alarielle et les mystérieux Seraphons, ainsi que de forces plus sinistres aux desseins particuliers, comme les Daughters of Khaine et les Idoneth Deepkin.

Il y a d'autres choses mais spoiler... Gotrek a joué un Grand Rôle.

Les Voies des Anciens (pour ceux qui ont lu Tueur d'elfes) vous seront plus familier.

Les mythes de AoS sont quelques peu différents de la transition. Nul doute qu ils se sont perdus dans les éons et les manigances de Tzeentch!

Il y a plusieurs façons d aborder AoS. Je me demande toujours si je relierai le temps des mythes (Vieux Monde) et AoS.

Wrath & Glory se joue aussi avec des D6, est ce la continuité du JdP WH40K?

Pour W&G :

La tâche a une certaine difficulté (3 en Moyenne).
Tu lances un pool de d6.
Les 4 et 5 sont des "icônes", les 6 sont des "icônes exaltées" (aucune idée des noms qui vont être choisis, hein).
Pour réussir, tu dois obtenir au moins autant d'icônes que la difficulté (les icônes exaltées comptant pour 2 icônes).

Particularité: les icônes exaltées qui ne sont pas utiles à la résolution de la tâche (parce que tu as assez avec tes autres dés pour réussir) peuvent être utilisées pour "améliorer" la réussite (faire plus, ou mieux, ou plus vite, etc...)

En gros : rien à voir avec Warhammer JDR. Top. Je vais peut-être bien acheter les deux du coup.

J'attends de voir ce qu'il est possible de faire avec les archétypes, et combien sont proposés. Je redoute un peu la nécessité d'extensions pour avoir toute la variété du jeu de bataille, et de cet univers plein de liberté.

We want to introduce you to the Branchwych, continue reading for more!

Guardians of Life and Death

Branchwyches are attuned to the life magic of the forest and are entrusted with most sacred of roles. It is a Branchwyches duty to guard and protect the soulpod glades and to nurture the spirits growing within. They ensure harmony with the Spirit Song — a mystical melody which all Sylvaneth can hear and one that serves as a unifying force among the forest folk. Branchwyches also serve as receivers of the dead, using their greenwood scythes to harvest the souls of fallen Sylvaneth so they may return to the soulpod glades to grow again.

I was there at your beginning. I shall be there for your end. This is my promise and my purpose.

- Shaniir, Warden of the Greenbriar

In Play

Branchwyches are spellcasters who can manipulate the arcane energies of the Jade Lore of Magic. This Lore is focused on growth, healing, and the power of nature and as such its energies are strongest in Ghyran, the Realm of Life. Branchwyches are often accompanied by a bittergrub, a caterpillar like Spite that can grow to the size of large snake. Along with the bittergrub, the Branchwych uses its greenwood scythe to cleave down enemies and reap the bodies of fallen Sylvaneth. When the lamentiri of the fallen are returned to the soulpod groves, their memories are added to the ancestral link that all Sylvaneth can tap into. Some Branchwyches can also use their skill and control over the forest to shape deadly weapons for their allies.

Players who choose this Archetype gain the ability to cast powerful healing spells and summon the might of the forest to strike down their foes. Branchwyches are versatile spellcasters who are adept in combat, entirely focused on protecting the natural order.

Behind the Design

The Branchwych was one of the earliest Archetypes we identified as soon as we knew we were going to include playable Sylvaneth characters. One of the things that drew me to the Branchwych was that it embodied the wrath and will of nature, perhaps even more so than the Kurnoth Hunter. For me, the Kurnoth Hunter is a fierce warrior who represents the destructive power of nature. The Branchwych has the same potential for destruction, but they also represent life and growth — she is there at the beginning and she is there at the end. Like many of the characters and Archetypes in AoSRPG, there is a tragedy and sadness to the Branchwych that is ripe for exploration in a roleplaying game.

What Next?

Cubicle 7 will be discussing how the factions of the Mortal Realms come into play in the AoSRPG and show off even more new artwork very soon! Keep up to date on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!

Bonjour,

Des news de la VF ??

Y a rien sur le FB de Khaos Project...

Merci 😉

• MASTER
Onigacharaki

Oui il y a sur la vidéo du FIJ 2019. clin d'oeil

Au fait, je précise pour ceux qui l'auraient pris pour argent comptant que le Branchwytch resemble fort à un poisson. Non mais !! Un elfe des bois avec un symbol de Tzeentch splash